Inspire, Educate & Motivate
As well as being ambassadors for United Learning Academies. Jenny & Wayne are role models who young people can easily identify with,
both World Class/Olympic-level athletes and motivational speakers who star on TV as the Gladiators Doom and Enigma!
For the last decade, the inspiring duo have successfully motivated thousands of young people and teaching staff around the country with their services in schools.
Contact us for more information regarding services, prices and availability.
- Bespoke programs & workshops created in partnership with the individual school
- Motivational speaking at presentation events Inspiring, educating and motivating assemblies.
- Prize-giving at presentations & award events.
- Celebrity presence for high profile events and event openings.
- Q & A sessions covering performance in sport, career and business and media.
- Motivating specific target groups e.g. girls in sport, KS 4, underachievers, G&T groups.
- Fitness, health, nutrition and sports rehabilitation seminars.
- Sport specific Elite Coaching; For example: football, rugby, athletics.
- Gladiator Workshop for schools.
“A dark, damp Wednesday in January found me planning our flexible learning days for the coming year. I needed something inspirational, motivational and physical to keep our Y11 engaged for a day that would have a big impact on their aspiration and more holistically their lifestyles… Along came Jenny and Wayne, Wow! They did all of the above and more. Feedback from students is 100% positive and even students who had never engaged in PE for the duration of their school careers got off their backsides and joined in! This will be the third occasion they are visiting our school and worth every penny.”
Zoe Bidmead, Nk School Lincoln, 2012
“Active Sussex employed the services of Jenny Pacey to be our special guest and key note speaker at our annual partner conference at the University of Brighton in June 2011. There were over 90 delegates consisting mainly of sports development professionals from local authorities, national governing bodies of sport, education and leisure providers. Jenny’s presentation hit all the right notes and linked well into our conference theme of “Working Together”. She shared with the audience the journey that she has made to reach her various different aspects of her working life and emphasised the importance of having a strong support network around her. It was thoroughly entertaining, with a genuinely heartfelt message about the transformative effect of sport. We thank Jenny very much and we wish her well in her career.”
Jenny and Wayne have attended our last two Sports Days and have been brilliant in helping, teaching and supporting the children. They add a huge amount to our day and the children are already asking if they will be coming along!
Hanwell Fields Community School